Stay compliant. Secure your data and accounts.
Shadow Data Reports from 2015 and 2016 found that 20% or more of files in cloud applications such as Office 365 are broadly shared and at risk of exposure and approximately 10% of those files contain confidential or compliance-related data.
To safely use Office 365 you should be able to:
- Maintain visibility and control over confidential and compliance-related data in your accounts
- Prevent data breach due to data exposure or exfiltration via file sharing
- Prevent data loss via email
- Protect data in the cloud with encryption
- Ensure only authorized people access your Office 365 accounts
- Continuously monitor for risky user activity and advanced threats
- Quickly respond to security incidents with extensive log data for investigations
Protect your organization with an integrated security system from Symantec where CASB, DLP, email security, encryption, user authentication, network security, and threat protection solutions work together to provide better security, more efficiently.