The human factor is a major cause of security breaches
Help keep your network safe by educating yourself with Symantec Security Awareness Service web-based training. These training videos can be integrated into your organization’s learning system.
Your proprietary information is at risk every day and it's more than data that you lose. Data breaches cost money, customers, and even market share. Unfortunately, many breaches result from a lack of employee awareness of the security risks inherent in their actions online, in social media, at work and at home.
What we offer
- Lights! Action! Hollywood-style production training videos
- Each video is short, concise and rich in multimedia with robust motion graphics
- SCORM-compliant web-based training ready for your Learning Management System
- Scenarios written by experts from Symantec, a world leader in cyber security
- Bi-monthly newsletters highlighting the latest security topics
- Scary Internet Videos, a series that looks at risks in a light-hearted way
- Printable posters and email reminders for your internal communication campaigns
What you get
- Change in end-user behavior, which changes corporate culture
- Promote proactive employee behavior to better protect information
- Help decrease the risk of loss and disclosure of vital data
- Meet regulatory requirements specific to security awareness training
Security Awareness modules cover key training required by every employee at every level of an organization including:
- How Hackers Get In
- Human Firewall
- Information on the Internet
- Staying Secure Online
- Data Protection and Destruction
- Appropriate Use
- Insider Threats
- Wi-Fi Security
- Working Remotely
- And so much more!
"It's also important to address the non-technical workers' mindset: I don't work in a significant IT role, why is this important to me? Our goal is to help all workers, regardless of their role, appreciate that they are connected to technology in ways they may not imagine. From their computer or a phone line to their PIV badge, they have network access that can expose them to a malicious actor seeking physical or logical access. Additionally, utilization of poor cyber hygiene at home could affect how individuals conduct themselves in your workplace. We like SAS because it simplifies concepts associated with responsible cyber security awareness practices."
Dr. Jomill Wiley, IT Training Center Project Manager
Peerless Technologies, NASA Contractor
Try before you buy
Trial access to the Security Awareness Service is available on request. To track and monitor user progress, sample SCORM-compliant module packages are also available on request for testing on your Learning Management System.
Go on, what are you waiting for?
Your subscription includes:
Each issue brings to the limelight the latest security topics and trends. A must-read.
Scary Internet Videos
A video series that highlights risks posed in today's digital world. Topics include cybercrime, denial of service, phishing, botnets, and many more.
Posters, reminders, and more to send to employees reminding them of security best practices.
Don't be that person
1 in 131 e-mails contain malware, according to Symantec’s 2017 Internet Security Threat Report. With untrained employees, the odds are high that someone will open a threat.
You could have the tightest, most locked up network from a hardware and software standpoint, but users still seem to be holding the door open for intruders.
Be a superstar
Become the go to cyber security person by educating your workforce and help keep your organization out of the news headlines.