Managed Cloud Defense: Security Monitoring Expertise
Cyber warriors trained for the cloud
Managed Cloud Defense provides security and monitoring services for SaaS and IaaS apps and infrastructures from the largest cyber security company in the world.
Any time your data accesses the cloud—public, private, or hybrid—you face a myriad of security challenges: Losing visibility across multiple clouds; detecting increasingly malicious threats; and analyzing, prioritizing and addressing alerts -- all of which are complicated by a lack of staff that is trained in cloud security.
Take charge of your cloud security with round-the-clock monitoring, a unified view across hybrid environments, correlated threat intelligence, advanced analytics, native support for cloud apps and services, and real-time detection and response by a dedicated team of expert cyber warriors.
Managed Cloud Defense delivers:
- Security monitoring services that never sleep for always-on response
- Threat correlation across multiple clouds
- Cloud-native integrations with AWS and Azure, and Symantec CASB and CWP
- Remote incident investigation, containment, and threat hunting
- Actionable insights and real-time guidance from cyber warriors trained in securing the cloud
Extend Your Team with Cyber Security Experts
Leverage the power of Symantec Managed Security Services for continual threat monitoring and customized guidance 24x7. Work closely with your designated Service Manager and analyst team to:
- Get personalized service within your security environment
- Discuss your security strategy, goals, and cyber security posture at your convenience
- Correlate alerts from your environment with insights from the global threat landscape
- Proactively hunt for threats
- Collaborate across Symantec DeepSight Intelligence and Incident Response Services
Accelerate Detection and Response
See, correlate, and detect more―faster. Achieve enterprise-wide threat visibility across your environment and benefit from Symantec’s global infrastructure, big data analytics, and integrated threat intelligence services. Your Managed Security Services team detects advanced threats faster with:
- Access to trillions of Managed Security Services customer logs annually
- Insights from the Symantec Global Intelligence Network
- Context on global adversaries and campaigns via DeepSight Intelligence
- Advanced analytics and retroactive log analysis capabilities
- Primary and secondary indicators to identify advanced persistent threats
Minimize Business Risk
Build a proactive security posture
Minimize business risk and acquire an edge on today’s global adversaries. Symantec Managed Security Services helps to determine which events are most dangerous and critical to your organization. Get real-time notifications of threats, enabling your teams to take fast action.
- Get continual 24x7 advanced threat monitoring
- Prioritize critical incidents and remediation needs
- Minimize incident investigation time
Partner with Symantec Incident Response to more quickly assess and respond to an incident.
Flexible Coverage at a Predictable Cost
Facilitate operational planning and strategic focus.
Symantec Managed Security Services offers a predictable subscription-based cost structure to provide continual, real-time monitoring across your security environment. Deploy within hours with strict service level agreements―giving you even more speed when protecting your brand and organization.
“There were a lot of wow moments regarding the way they actually aggregate the data. It was extremely comprehensive. The procedures in place to identify outbreaks—to actually go from ‘It looks like something’ to ‘It is something’—were very impressive.”
Vice President and CIO
“We are very excited about the enterprise security
monitoring we have with Symantec Managed
Security Services. It is helping us enhance our risk
Director, Information Security
“Every CISO needs a big picture of enterprise IT security
in the context of the global threat landscape. Symantec
Managed Security Services offers this kind of view.”
Chief Information Security Officer
AIG Korea Inc.
We gave our Security Operations Center a major boost by tying in Symantec Managed Security Services. It can do the same for you, regardless of how advanced your SOC is.
Product Releases and Updates